At Oasis Academy MediaCityUK we have high standards and expect all students to wear the uniform correctly and to look smart.
Uniform can be purchased from 'Nick's School Children Wear' in Salford.
All students are required to wear an Academy tie at all times. Students must have their top button done up and appropriately sized shirts must be purchased with this rule in mind.
- Black blazer with Academy badge
- Black tailored trousers or Black Skirt (no tight fitting skirts or leggings and skirts must be knee length)
- Academy tie
- White shirt (short or long sleeved)
- Black flat-heeled shoes (no trainers of any kind, plimsolls or boots e.g. Uggs)
- Correctly coloured lanyard appropriate to year group
- every student is expected to bring a black bag to the academy with them every day to carry essential equipment and a water bottle
All students must bring their PE kit, whether they are injured or not, without exception. Students will be expected to get changed into PE kit and engage in the lesson in some way, even if they may not be able to take part in physical activities.
• White academy logo t-shirt
• Academy PE socks
• Black academy logo shorts
• Plain black leggings
• Black academy logo hoody
• Black academy logo tracksuit pants
• Black or white under armour (optional)
General Appearance& Personal Belongings
Students are not allowed to wear jewellery, apart from a wrist watch. If your child is planning on having any visible piercings, please ensure they are done in plenty of time for the completion of the healing process, as they will be asked to remove all jewellery on their return to the Academy in September. Facial piercings, including tongue piercings are forbidden.
Only natural hair colours are acceptable. Headbands and bobbles should be black and hair must be kept tidy and tied up if long. Students will not be permitted to wear bandanas.
Subtle make up may be worn. Students will be asked to remove make up which is deemed to be indiscreet. False nails, as well as nail varnish, are not allowed to be word and will be removed.
Oasis Academy MediaCityUK can accept no responsibility for the loss of any students’ personal belongings, this applies to all areas within the academy premises and the use of student lockers.